Pray against anxiety and stress. Pray that ...

Heather<3

Beloved of All
Pray against anxiety and stress. Pray that instead I'll have the peace that surpasses all understanding. This request stems from an unspoken request that God knows.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you with His peace. I prayed for you, your family & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Father, you see the anxiety that steals her peace and the struggles she faces. Please grant peace of mind and calm her troubled heart. Thank you for hearing our prayers and blessings you provide for ### and her family in Jesus name Amen~ God bless you!
 
Father, you see the anxiety that steals her peace and the struggles she faces. Please grant peace of mind and calm her troubled heart. Thank you for hearing our prayers and blessings you provide for her and her family in Jesus name Amen~ God bless you!
Thank you, ###! I appreciate your prayers!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm suffering from anxiety and stress. Can you also pray I lose weight, which will be good. I can't exercise because I have screws and rods in my back. I have ###. Heavenly Father, please help me as I pray for the things I need to get into shape. Prayer Team, please join me...
Replies
9
Views
183
please pray for peace from anxiety for ###. ### have been full of anxiety lately. ### can't not stand it and ### am not sure how to fix ### current situation causing ### the anxiety. please pray for peace of mind for ###..
Replies
8
Views
126
I’m house sitting for my brother and sister-in-law for a few days. I’ve arrived and my brother is sick and they haven’t got their trip to the airport booked. I’m feeling really stressed and feel a bit on edge right now. Please join me in praying for my brother and sister-in-law and their journey...
Replies
8
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom