Praising God

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamchandler

Disciple of Prayer
I want to praise the living God for all the people on this web page, Who give of their time and doing what the Father has asked, that we carry each other's burdens. I want to thank Him for His divine holy blood stripes by which He heals us all, I want to thank Him for the privilege to bow before His glorious throne and make our request known.

I want to thank Him for all His promises to us and for the blood of His Son, Thank you Lord for answering our prayers, Thank you Lord for being there for us when we felt so all alone, Thank you for your blessings, favor, and miracles that You perform every day. Thank you so much for the Blood.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Our Heavenly Father, We Come to your throne with humble hearts. We Thank you for ### and his family. We thank you for bringing him to this site for encouragement and support and to pray for others. We lift up ### to you at this time. I pray that he will feel your presence in his life. I pray he will use this experience as a way to bring him closer to you, instill wisdom in his heart, Father. Help his spirit to grow and let him remember when the spirit grows we all have growing pains at times. I ask you to give him courage, strength and faith. Lord, We ask you to give him peace, the peace that surpasses all understanding. Bless his life and his family, we ask you to give him favor and let him feel your love for him. We ask this in the name of your Holy Son, Jesus Christ, the Messiah....Amen....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Will You help us keep a heavenly perspective of our relationship and remind us of the good that can come from hardship? Praising You in hardship can produce an abundance of fruit in our lives if we yield ourselves to You. Boost our belief in this truth. In Jesus’ name, AMEN! This...
Replies
0
Views
58
Praising God today, get to gather with other believers and give Him Praise. Giving Him thanks for a good night's rest and for peaceful enough dreams. Giving thanks for the long walk today and the sparrow that followed me. Giving thanks for the cute foxes I saw along the walk. Giving thanks for...
Replies
8
Views
155
Thank You Lord that YOU have preserved, protected, healed my husband and I's commitment to each other. Every day You have made it possible for us to remain despite the odds against us. Thank You for ### years together thank You for being the center of our relationship. Lord please grant a good...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom