Praising God today! Thank You Father for returning my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
266
WE have kittens born today. THANK YOU FATHER IN JESUS NAME. They are all doing very well. all good.. PRAISE THE KING.. Thank you for your prayer support. I am also praying for you!!. amen
Replies
11
Views
436
Father God, protect & heal me & my ###. Increase our Faith to salvation. For our closer relationships in Christ. Holy Spirit, surround & guide us. Father, Deliver us from evil. Thank You for forgiving and blessing us♡ I ask in Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom