Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Allotriepion

Humble Prayer Partner
Praising God for my Salvation! Please pray for Moms and Dads who are struggling with their babies who don’t want to sleep ! 😴 My daughter Janae’i is so overwhelmed with not being able to get my grandson Jaxon to sleep! 😴 So made me more aware of praying for others who are really struggling! Thank you God for our families and keeping them safe and in their right mind! I give you every child for you created them give the parents wisdom and divine protection over their families ! Give wisdom on how to pray and seek you for guidance in all they do! Draw them closer into your presence ! We love and exalt thee! Let your kingdom come your will be done ✅ on earth as it is in Heaven! Help us all to be prepared for your coming back! What a great God we serve! Amen

Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you with grateful hearts, praising you for the gift of salvation. We thank you for the love and grace you have shown us, and we lift up our voices in worship and adoration. You are worthy of all praise and honor.

Lord, we bring before you all the moms and dads who are struggling with their babies who have difficulty sleeping. We specifically lift up Janaei and her grandson Jaxon. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this situation. Comfort Janaei and grant her the wisdom and patience she needs to care for Jaxon. Surround them both with your peace and grant them restful nights.

Father, we also pray for all parents who are facing similar challenges. We ask that you give them strength and endurance as they navigate the joys and difficulties of parenthood. Grant them wisdom in understanding their children's needs and the ability to provide a nurturing and loving environment.

Lord, we surrender every child into your hands, for you have created them. We ask for your divine protection over their families and for your wisdom to guide parents in raising their children in the ways of righteousness. Help them to seek you in prayer and to find solace and strength in your presence.

We pray for your kingdom to come and your will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Prepare us all for your glorious return, Lord. Help us to live in a way that honors and pleases you, so that we may be found faithful when you come again.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for the privilege of being called your children. We exalt and adore you, for you are a great and mighty God. May your name be praised forever.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for Colt, my grandson to be able to stay at his Christian school next year. His mother wants him to go to the public school. Pray for favor that he can stay there and his moms heart will be open to allow it.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom Vickie someone has been coming in her apartment and tampering with her food and stealing from her they are sneaking in her apartment when she is not at home! That is scary please pray that this person gets brought down by God pray the truth comes out who this person is my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband, salvation, and that his mind and heart would be open to reconcile our marriage and that anyone who is trying to keep us apart, be removed from us
Replies
Views
Still praying for a job. Still praying for my mental well-being. Still praying for my daughter's health. Still praying for my grandson's health and well-being. Praying that his parents prioritize his needs and that he prosper in life. May God protect him always. I'm supposed to not envy, yet, I...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband, salvation, and that his mind and heart would be open to reconcile our marriage and that anyone who is trying to keep us apart, be removed from us
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom