Adom

Humble Servant
I will continue to pray and thank God for his blessings and Mercies. It is indeed by his grace that has brought me this far. I will continue to ask for protection for myself and my entire family. Indeed we serve a living and faithful God. Let us continue to trust him.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with hearts full of gratitude for Your abundant blessings and mercies. We thank You for the grace that has brought ### this far. Lord, we ask for Your continued protection over ### and his entire family. We trust in Your living and faithful nature, knowing that You are always with us. Help us to continue to trust in You and to remain steadfast in our faith. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Many thanks to Jesus for the birth of my healthy granddaughter. Also for temporary housing for my son who was homeless. God is so good. My son however has pending legal cases that could land him in jail. It's nothing violent but he's been getting into trouble for the last few years. God has been...
Replies
9
Views
128
Glory be to the Father Son and Holy Spirit. I trust this evening finds all you seriously blessed and highly favored as myself. I have a physical petition please and thank you. My lower abdomen is in distress although I take meds for gerd. I am coping with the left shoulder praise Jesus Jehovah...
Replies
12
Views
65
Jesus thank you thank you thank you! I love you so much!! Thank you for approving my leave. I am feeling so overwhelmed exhausted from working st a job that mentally and physically exhausted me. I am still trying to get back to myself or a better version. Thank you so much for blessing me...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom