Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
I am so thankful to God, that there were minimal deaths during this Hurricane. Mostly down trees and flooding.

Prayers do work, and I am one grateful lady.
 
Praise and Glory to You our father Lord. THANK YOU!

In Jesus name. Amen!
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
amen let us keep praying no more deaths and the hurricane stops
 
Thank You Father for your protection! Praise be to your name.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise the lord god almighty through his son Jesus my lord and savior. Not only am i praising for the lords presence and the closeness we are engaging in, I am thankful for his divine favor that is on my life today. Because of this favor I have preferential treatment ment in all areas no...
Replies
15
Views
258
Praise to the sweet Lord Jesus Christ for healing ###. He stopped coughing and wheezing the next day. I am so grateful. Currently both cars in our household failed inspection and need repair. Please pray for provision for this. I have many medical appointments and my son needs his for work. I...
Replies
11
Views
182
Dear Father in Heaven, I praise you and thank you for the wonder of your creation. Thank you for making the earth and for making us to care for it, and to know you and to love you. The past week, nature has groaned under the weight of sin - a heatwave - and your people have also. I am eternally...
Replies
11
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom