Julie70
Disciple of Prayer
I want to thank God for working in the life of my family. I have had a lot of good things happening. Things I have prayed about for years. I would get discouraged when they didn’t happen but I continued to pray. I believed that in his time they would happen. Several are happening all at the same time and so it’s just so evident to me it is God and his perfect plan unfolding. I will always have something I am praying for. It’s life. And still have some things on that list of prayers. But I am confident if I continue to believe and pray they too will be answered in his perfect way. So I pray for my son and his financial situation to vastly improve so he can get married to this wonderful woman who God sent his way and they can have a family. I pray for all of his vices to disappear and him to be the man I know he can be. I pray for my daughter and her husband to continue to support their small family and increase their finances
And allow them to buy a home close to where we move. I pray for my husband and my marriage to continue to improve and for us to be financially secure in this move and be able to help our children and grandchildren. We need this one last financial hurdle to be done and in our favor and allow us to help our kids and make lasting memories while we are still here and able. I pray for protection of our family. Safety and health and financial freedom. Praise the lord for his gifts and we thank him for all and for his forgiveness of our sins. It is In Jesus name I pray amen.
And allow them to buy a home close to where we move. I pray for my husband and my marriage to continue to improve and for us to be financially secure in this move and be able to help our children and grandchildren. We need this one last financial hurdle to be done and in our favor and allow us to help our kids and make lasting memories while we are still here and able. I pray for protection of our family. Safety and health and financial freedom. Praise the lord for his gifts and we thank him for all and for his forgiveness of our sins. It is In Jesus name I pray amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.