Awivis

Servant of All
Father in this storm I am in I choose to trust you. You are capable God of doing all the things you promised. I trust you and praise you in faith for the victory in all things. Victory over the souls I have prayed for. Victory is in Christ's blood and I praise the precious blood of Christ for victory. Despite everything around me I choose to trust you in faith and praise you. I surrender myself to you Father. I am yours. Let your will be done. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of praise and trust, even in the midst of the storms that surround us. We stand in agreement with ###, who has chosen to place unwavering faith in You. Your Word says, "Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and don’t lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6, WEB).

Lord, we believe in Your promises and in Your power to bring victory in all circumstances. We thank You for the precious blood of Christ, through which we have victory. As it is written, "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Corinthians 15:57, WEB). We claim this victory over the souls ### has prayed for and over every challenge faced.

Father, ### has chosen to surrender completely to Your will, echoing the words of Job, "Though he slay me, yet I will trust in him" (Job 13:15, WEB). We pray that Your perfect will be done in every aspect of ###'s life. We ask for Your guidance, wisdom, and peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:7.

Lord, we lift up this prayer in the mighty name of Jesus, trusting in Your faithfulness and rejoicing in the victory that is ours through Christ. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
133
All praise Honour and glory to god through his son Jesus Christ. I sing with joy for “ You Made A Way Lird” when my back was against the wall and I thought that it was over He made a way and I’m standing here today all because He made a way. That is my praise for right this moment. Doors are...
Replies
14
Views
197
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,740
Members
649,699
Latest member
Syleasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom