Praise To God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrisnad
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrisnad

Guest
Praise the Lord our God. For He is Great. For He is wonderful. For He is forgiving. For He is loving.

Oh Father we love thee. Father I thank you for all what you have done in my life oh Lord. I am grateful.

Praise to thy Holy name.
 
Thank you Lord for this ### may she continue to lift up your holy name. Amen
 
Please bless her, Father, with success on everyday. Please use her life to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to be offered new employment. I know God will open the right door and provide in His perfect timing. Prayers for peace, wisdom, patience, and provision during this season, as I have financial responsibilities to faithfully uphold them. Furthermore, I have been single for a...
Replies
9
Views
120
Praise to God that at least I have a freelance job while finding for a full time job and ask God to continue to open doors and opportunities to Business Analyst permanent role and pray that I could get an equally yoke spouse too as I have seek his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these...
Replies
6
Views
218
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom