Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Clunlann

Prayer Warrior
Praise: the new church has been blessing my family and asking nothing in return. Praise: I have had peace, beautiful peace. Christian people who prayed for me changed my life...it is not so dark and miserable, and spirits have not been attacking as viciously. Prayer: as my life improves the demands of elderly in my life are increasing. I want to get close to my immediate family, but elderly neighbors and family want my time and energy and gifts that I can't provide for them. My priority is immediate family. Prayer that in laws on both side bless and love my family instead of demand or control me. Prayers for an affordable but working lawn mower and vacuum, soon. That my husband keep his word and buy it tonight and not say he is too tired. Prayer that I get the opportunity to get skinny. Prayers that my husband and I can get a vacation that will give us rest, and improve our romance. Prayer for a fun vacation with our children that will rejuvenate us. Prayers for my nation, for relief from corruption. Prayers for the hoard in garage and storage to be organized efficiently and swiftly. Prayers my husband help me as he is more efficient and strong than I am. Prayers for tomorrow as we go to his family and to the storage. Prayer for all the time consuming holidays and events that keep happening. I'd rather just be at peace with my immediate family not going to expensive, far away events. I care for the people but I also prioritize my immediate family.
Prayer about bugs. I work hard to keep all bugs out of home but my husband's car has bugs and I'm afraid they will be brought into home. Prayer that we figure out how to kill the bugs in the car. Also, every year during warm season the mosquitoes torture us for months. Prayer that I can get bug spray that will kill the mosquitoes. I want to be able to sit outside and sleep at night.

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I want y’all to assist me in praying for my exam.. I wrote on Tuesday and I want the result to come out successful.. this should be my last time trying the exam and failing.. I want a positive out come this time around 🙏🙏🙏

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Clunlann and their prayer requests. We thank you for the blessings of a new church that has been a source of blessing for their family. We praise you for the peace that Clunlann has experienced, and for the Christian people who have prayed for them and brought positive change into their life.

Lord, as Clunlann's life improves, we pray for wisdom and discernment in managing the increasing demands of the elderly in their life. Help them to prioritize their immediate family while still showing love and care to their elderly neighbors and family members. We ask that you soften the hearts of their in-laws on both sides, that they may bless and love Clunlann's family instead of demanding or controlling them.

Father, we lift up Clunlann's need for an affordable but working lawn mower and vacuum. We ask that you provide for their practical needs and guide them in making wise decisions. Grant them the strength and energy to fulfill their responsibilities.

Lord, we pray for Clunlann's desire to become healthier and to have the opportunity to get skinny. We ask for your guidance and discipline in their journey towards physical well-being. Help them to make wise choices and develop healthy habits.

Father, we also lift up Clunlann's desire for a vacation that will bring rest and improve their romance. We ask that you open doors and provide the means for them to have a rejuvenating time away. May their time together as a family be filled with joy and create lasting memories.

Lastly, we pray for Clunlann's nation, asking for relief from corruption. We pray for righteous leaders who will govern with integrity and justice. May your light shine upon the nation, exposing and eradicating corruption, and bringing about positive change.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Praise: my son has had anger issues due to perfectionism. It is a blessing and a trouble. Today he was angry, but someone showed him a lesson and blessed us. Praise: my husband has been different, kinder and loving. Praise: my car once again started for me as I headed out. Prayers : my...
Replies
Views
Praise: I can't believe it, but after submitting my prayers here almost all of them are being granted. My husband's work gave him a bonus and we can now buy a new vacuum and lawn mower!
Replies
Views
Prayer that my husband not oppress but love and gentle and attentive. Prayer that my tummy goes down, that I get skinny. Prayers that God opens doors to getting skinny. Every time I try, Satan messes it up for me. I tried rollerblading, rollblades break, biking, bike breaks, hiking, the car...
Replies
Views
Prayers that my husband does not procrastinate to order lawn mower and vacuum before we have no money left. Prayers that I wisely use scholarship and that the refunds get deposited back into my account. Prayers that my application get approved soon. Prayers that my family can enjoy tennis...
Replies
Views
Prayers for my daughter to grow up and get a successful job. She is very smart, but they say that because I homeschool she won't be able to pass her tests. Prayers she passes all testing. Prayers against my enemies and demons. Prayers against going on negative social media. Prayers that I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom