Praise The Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Father for having Your hand of protection on this person and their family. I ask that you would continue to protect them in every way needed. In Jesus name this I ask. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my family’s life (including myself), and all those that I love and pray for. Bless my family and friends exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Cause us to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the Word of God. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God.

God bless my family and friends. Save, Bless, Protect, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me). And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including all your family and friends. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
13
Views
328
Summary (due to privacy): Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. My stomach is bothering me (I'm recovering from some basic stomach surgery which was performed about 3 weeks ago). May God's Will Be Done. Again, please pray for one another. May God's Will Be Done in all of your...
Replies
11
Views
388
Please for my financial problems.this months very difficult for money.for rent paying.and other some loan also.pray to god for my financial problems .no one is helping me.
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom