Praise the Lord ### ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
142
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray for us miracle blessing,I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray for me I need justice and God miracle 😭 pls pls pls I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
165
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom