Praise the Lord we were made to glorify Him ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Praise the Lord we were made to glorify Him not God glorify us Jesus please mediate to the Father for me I am a wicked sinner show mercy to me and your children I have lied to You I feel confused and scared I don't feel like You have forgiven me please I am so weak and lost I give You my requests they are Yours I only ask for protection of my fam and obedience reveal Your Word to me in Jesus name amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 88:17 – “All day long they surround me like a flood; they have completely engulfed me.” Psalm 88:17 is a powerful cry from someone who feels utterly overwhelmed by life’s troubles. The psalmist uses the image of a flood to convey his...
Replies
9
Views
210
  • Article Article
```markdown There are a million little moments that really matter, and you DO have what it takes to give. A child snapped this picture last night after he pulled me into the field and held me tight. Yes, he pried a child off my leg and the purse off my shoulder, then sent them inside so...
Replies
4
Views
950
  • Article Article
Rejoice in the Lord always when you praise Him and adore His holy name wherever you are. He is exalted forever exalted. And I will praise His name. He is the Lord Forever His truth shall reign. Heaven adore. Rejoice in His holy name. Remember this. Praise coming out from a thankful heart...
Replies
4
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom