Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
152
I made such a stupid decision tonight and was so weak in my willpower. I have been detoxing and I slipped up, I have my tests this Friday and I pray Lord that first You forgive me and help me forgive myself. I also pray that You hear me and feel me, feel how disappointed in myself that I am and...
Replies
12
Views
390
My name is ### and I am an alcoholic and I domestically abused my ex girlfriend, this is one occasion, the other day I blacked out on drink again and hit another 2 girls, and to make it all worse I'm wanted in ### now and I had to move country, I also made videos with my ex girlfriend and...
Replies
8
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom