Praise the Lord thanks for God am ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise God and thank Him and everyone who just prayed for us...the IV went fantastic!!! No problems and everything went the way it should. Praise God and God bless everyone!!! Thankyou!!! In Jesus name I pray!!! Amen!!!
Replies
10
Views
147
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
214
Praying in Jesus name father we lose our home am asking for ur help father provide us justice give us strength to overcome this phase provide us rent house with minimum charges. Father plz provide me a new job father. Amen father plz ur my only one 🙏
Replies
9
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,130
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom