PRAISE THE LORD THANK YOU JESUS!!

Mylove

Faithful Servant
Thank You Lord Thank You Lord that You ever thought of me...many are the blessings that You give unto me....blessings overflowing like a mighty sea....Lord I want to thank You for Your love to me....thank You Lord...thank You Lord...thank You Lord...thank You Lord that You ever thought of me.  Lord I love You and I appreciate You...You are worthy of ALL the praise....I want to continue to thank You for all You have done...all that You are doing and all that You are about to do for me and my child in Jesus name....Amen
 
Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. (Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Christian Life Coach)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
216
Dear God thank you for helping me and thank you for my opportunity to go back home soon to lay down on my bed and have a couple of ice cold drinks of Jim Beam and Sprite and watch TV and to believe that I will be ok. And I will get my projects done correctly and on time and my coworkers and my...
Replies
12
Views
267
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you. Thank you for giving me the courage to call my daughter and to tell her that I love her and that it's going to be okay. We got this! I am so thankful that you have given me a beautiful wife and beautiful son and daughter and I have a good job...
Replies
8
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom