Praise the Lord๐Ÿ™ Please pray for my ...

WhatsApp to pastor (+91 ###) for instant prayers, miracles, healings & Blessings from the Lord.
Just contact immediately as you read this message - God's word for you
There is no WhatsApp number brother plz bless us
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loadingโ€ฆ

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
209
Dear Lord, He messaged me today and told me that he cannot walk. My heart is worried, and Iโ€™m asking everyone who can, please pray for him. ๐Ÿ™ Lord, please be with my brother right now. Touch his body with Your healing hands, give him strength, and ease whatever pain or weakness he is...
Replies
12
Views
189
Jesus please help me my life Ho God please help me maney Jesus please give me my problem maney my wife and daughter money problem ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ please help me my Account no.### please help me Jesus please help me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Replies
7
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom