Praise the lord.. Please pray for me ...

Praise the lord.. Please pray for ### i am not feeling well at all.. ### m having health problem.
I pray for the Lord of mercy and our God of grace heal ### in Jesus precious name. Pray for peace and protection as he gently guide and lead ### for his glory. In Jesus precious name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Please pray for my son ### ### to get PR in Canada, cyber security job Good health and to get good life partner Deliver from all evil spirits 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
502
Please pray for my marriage. Lots of my relations insult me. Please pray for my marriage.
Replies
6
Views
265
Father presently I don't know what am doing in life job and home all sides problems I want ur help father in everything. Amen
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,892
Messages
16,793,155
Members
649,457
Latest member
Kylaraelway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom