PRAISE THE LORD, Please pray for ### as

V c joseph

Disciple of Prayer
PRAISE THE LORD,
Please pray for me as I am totally depressed due to heavy debts. My son has applied for a personal loan in ###. Please pray for us to get the loan sanctioned.
Thanks
###
 
Our Loving Heavenly Father, please have mercy on ### and his family. Do a miracle and make them to come out of his heavy debts. Only You alone can do it. Bring a financial breakthrough in their life. Let Your name be glorified. Thank You Lord for performing a miracle. In Jesus' mighty name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please for my financial problems.this months very difficult for money.for rent paying.and other some loan also.pray to god for my financial problems .no one is helping me.
Replies
10
Views
191
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
65
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom