Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, my name is ###, I am a resident of ###, ###, ###. Please pray for my wife ### that she may conceive a baby. Mobile ###
Replies
6
Views
289
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
261
Dear Father in Heaven, I praise you and thank you for the wonder of your creation. Thank you for making the earth and for making us to care for it, and to know you and to love you. The past week, nature has groaned under the weight of sin - a heatwave - and your people have also. I am eternally...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom