Praise the lord. my name is Ms. ### ### d/o.late ###

jinsy john

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord. My name is Ms. ### ### d/o.late ### ### & mother ### ###. My brother's name is ### ###, younger than me. We are living in ###, ###, from India. We are basically from ###, ###. As me and brother are born & brought up here in ###. My father was a service man in a private industry as a supervisor. He passed away in ###. And then I was the only one to take up all responsibilities of my home. We are still living in a rented house since my childhood. We have faced a lot of difficulties in our life. But Jesus is the only one who was with us in our part of life as we have full faith in him. But I want to request you to pray for me and family. My mother is also sick and sold. I am now getting ### years old and still unmarried and for this I faced so many bad words from people. We have no one to stand with us but only our Almighty God.

I saw your programme telecasted on 29 January ### on harvest channel. I was touched that how miracles of God is working among peoples. Then I got some confidence because I was shattered I lost hope in life but after seeing your programme I'm happy. As God graced me and my brother had started a very small business dealings in cutting tools from last 6-7 months. But we have not much capital. So we had earlier applied for a loan but in that we also faced a problem. It was cancelled. Now this time is our worse time of our life. We are in a big debt. Now. But we are doing prayer to God. Only God can save us from all our situation.

So it's to you also pray for our family. And for my health also. I'm suffering from severe headaches from many months and it is intolerant. My whole body suffers pain all the time and I'm totally dependent upon medicines. Pls pls pray for me, it's a humble request. There is a lot of things to discuss with you but in short I have written to you. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, my name is ###, I am a resident of ###, ###, ###. Please pray for my wife ### that she may conceive a baby. Mobile ###
Replies
6
Views
290
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
263
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom