Praise the lord. my name is ###. I have one baby boy

Izilgundag

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord. My name is ###. I have one baby boy of ### year whose name is ###, he has a problem in the brain, for which feeds occur, he is unable to sit also. Doctor tell that no chance for recovery but I have faith in Jesus so please pray for him, so that he may be able to walk. Please
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son was taken 1 week before his first birthday, by people who have been listening to the wrong voices and wrong spirits. It seems every single step I take, the devil is raised out of all those I encounter, while those with the voice of God remain silent, hiding in the shadows, busy, too busy...
Replies
12
Views
537
Praise the Lord, my name is ###, I am a resident of ###, ###, ###. Please pray for my wife ### that she may conceive a baby. Mobile ###
Replies
6
Views
289
Praise the lord, my Name is ###. Please pray for the below points (1). My husband should stop Drinking habit (2). We have so many financial issues in fact there is a debt to the banks up to ### (3). Right now I'm in 7th month of pregnancy, and I have Gestational diabetes cause of this pregnancy...
Replies
5
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,259
Messages
16,797,534
Members
649,809
Latest member
Niemaruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom