Praise the Lord I'm success in my ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we thank thee for your love to us. Let her be healed completely. We love you God. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening Man of God I want God to grant my Fiance success in the police concour his going in for, he wrote Constom duty last year he didn’t succeed, God should please grant him success in this one it was his late mother wish for him to join the police force, his late mother wished should...
Replies
9
Views
152
Please pray for me, that I may successfully pass my final examinations and be given the opportunity to proceed to my internship. May God guide me, strengthen me, and bless all my efforts. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
146
Whenever you try to do something, or whenever I'm trying to learn something, I'm unsuccessful always. No job. No work. Unemployed 😞. I'm neither smart. Nor lucky in anything. Always failing and unsuccessful. Why does it happen every time? I don't understand. What is written in my brain. I'm good...
Replies
8
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom