Praise the Lord. I visited ### during the weekend.

Miranda Tanialu

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord. I visited my ### during the weekend and she told me she will help me with purchasing the land I want to buy when she gets her late husband's final entitlements. I am praying claiming the land. We continue praying for the purchase of the land and for the final entitlements to be paid sooner.. With God nothing is impossible.
 
I pray that Jesus there is nothing impossible for you. Pour out your richness on them. Let your will be done on them Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish that my wife would not think I was flirting with other women. We went to the ### and she said that I was facing a blonde female, even though I kept pointing myself away from her. I knew this was a trigger for my wife in the past, so I tried to make up for it. But I had anxiety in the...
Replies
6
Views
476
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
262
Lord, Today I visited our church here, I feel relieved as I say my prayers and wishes for I know you will make it happen at the right time. I believe that you're always good. I believe what James 1:5 said in the Bible verse, it's been my belief since my childhood. You're always on time. God...
Replies
8
Views
420
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom