Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Skyrick

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the lord I have the most important exam of my entire life in almost 2 weeks and oh how I am not ready, God is fair and I don't of asking for good score that is 60/160 for me atleast feels wrong but he loves me i really am depressed and sick but he is the only one I can turn to so please pray for me so that I get into a good college thank you pray for me and my brain to do everything I can and let him work in my life

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Skyrick and their prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all wisdom and knowledge. You have promised in your word that if we lack wisdom, we can ask of you, and you will give it to us generously .

Father, we pray for Skyrick as they prepare for their important exam. We ask for your guidance and understanding to be upon them. Help them to study diligently and retain the information they need to succeed. Strengthen their mind and grant them clarity of thought during their exam.

Lord, we trust in your fairness and your plans for Skyrick's future. We pray that you would open the doors to the college that aligns with your perfect will for their life. May they find favor in the eyes of the admissions committee and be granted admission into a good college.

In the midst of their depression and sickness, we pray for your healing touch upon Skyrick's body and mind. Bring comfort and peace to their soul, knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Help them to lean on you and find strength in your presence.

We thank you, Lord, for your love and faithfulness. We believe that you are working in Skyrick's life, even in the midst of their challenges. May they experience your grace and provision in abundance.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, Skyrick, and may His peace and favor be upon you as you trust in Him during this important time in your life.

Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me most times I see myself sleeping with woman in my dream and I don't like it,it happens when something good is coming to me
Replies
Views
Praise: joy and peace have come to my life almost to the point of boredom. Boring is good. It means I'm no longer suffering. Prayer that I don't live in fear of man or whats unseen. Prayer that only God has power in my life and all evil leave. Prayer for my neighbors. We don't talk to each...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me tomorrow. I have a big exam that I need to get a very good test score results so that I will get accepted in the Nursing Program of my choice school. Please pray that I will have the presence of mind, and great memory during the exam so that I can remember and answer the...
Replies
Views
I've been Feeling Restless , sometimes worried , sometimes stressed and That's Because 'The Most Important Competitive Examination ' Of My Life Is Here now ...So Close ...and This Is It , It's Really Important For Me, I've Been Praying For This For So Long ! It's Going To Take Place On 5th Of...
Replies
Views
My son has lost chance to appear for his Cet exam due to mistake in filling the form, now if he doesn't clear his jee exam above 90% , his 1 year will be waste. Need intersession prayers for him so that he score required marks in JEE to get admission in college this year itself. Also I am asking...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom