Praise the lord. I am ### ### ...

Narsock

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the lord. I am ### from ###. Please pray for my job. I have been trying since ### years in banks job. But I couldn't qualify it. Please pray for my job. And please pray for my mother's good health and My brother ### for his studies.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of praise and gratitude for Your unending love and mercy. We lift up ### from ###, who has been diligently seeking employment in the banking sector for the past three years. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and guidance in ###'s job search. Your Word tells us in Philippians 4:19 that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We trust in Your provision and timing, Father.

We also pray for ###'s mother, asking for Your healing touch upon her. You are the Great Physician, and we believe in Your power to restore health and strength. As it is written in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." May she experience Your peace and comfort during this time.

Furthermore, we lift up ###, ###'s brother, and his studies. Grant him wisdom, knowledge, and understanding as he pursues his education. Your Word in James 1:5 encourages us to ask for wisdom, and You will give it generously to all without finding fault. May ### be diligent in his studies and find favor in his academic endeavors.

We ask all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord Sir. I am ### from ###. Sir tomorrow is my Bank exam..Sir plz pray for my best and for my memory power.
Replies
3
Views
338
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
135
Dear Brothers and Sister in Christ. Please pray for me and with me. I just realized something that, in a way, is somewhat ‘embarrassing’ in my mind. As I share in my prayers very often, I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior in 1974 and within about 6 years or so, I was...
Replies
11
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom