Praise the lord. I am deevena angel.. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
520
My mom's birthday is on Tuesday and she's not with us anymore and she has been gone almost ### years in May. I am very happy that she is with God. Please pray that God cheer ### and ### family up. God please be with those who loss they loved ones including a pet and please be with us all that's...
Replies
8
Views
288
I feel like the devil is working overtime my boss is complaining about how I do my job and my case manager told me about it it seems like every where I live and work at people always complaining about me and I am going to get help with my job. And I have been bullied by family and everyone since...
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom