Praise the Lord, Hello, I reach you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise the Lord, Hello, I reach you because, I am in a problem I believe, our GOD will definitely help me. In Matthew 18:19 "Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven." I need you all to pray for me, please, please, please.
1- I am from ###, I have an old name "###" (I want this to be changed, it is possible only by GOD).
2- I am feeling that my life is going bad and, I am restless, I don't have anyone, I don't have the, that and feeling shamed.
3- I want money to buy a laptop
4- I can do website design and develop through Wix (I want work)
5- I am going away from GOD (I don't want to)
6- I am losing hope in everything. Last time I had to take depression pills, and now I don't want to go through those nights, feeling again. Please help me,
You are loved by Him, our Father in Heaven, and He knows what you are going through. Have faith; He is about to fulfill His promises on you. Have faith.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I reach out asking for you to help heal my partner's heart and to help silence the questioning she has about me being the one she is supposed to be with. Please heal her mind as well. Please help ignite our spark that we had that led us here and to have a child together. Please...
Replies
5
Views
429
Lord I reach out you now O God and ask that you would lead ### to the right job. Open his heart as he searches for the right kind of work. Protect his mind, cover his thinking, That his mind might be alert to your leading and his spirit sensitive to your promptings. I pray that you would open a...
Replies
9
Views
466
Praise the lord, Hello, I am ###. I am from ###, district:###, ###. P/O:###. I have exam tomorrow so pray for my exam. The exam Start from ### to ###. so pray for me. Amen Thank you ###
Replies
9
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom