Praise the Lord for this beautiful morning. His blessings are ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabez811

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord for this beautiful morning. His blessings are overflowing. Please pray for my ### whose undergoing check up her eyes (cornea) today. Thank you and God bless everyone!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are so grateful for God’s grace and mercy! Even in times of uncertainty He has provided us with every good thing. Pray that God opens the doors for us to move forward in life and be able to live the dream we had. May we always discern His voice. Thank and praise God in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
175
Godly low cost mechanic like you blessed with a Godly handyman Jesus You can do the same with honest low cost mechanic soon for regular maintenance. Bring healing strength and good rest now and strength as Your big day approaches my Lord for your servants. Praises Amen
Replies
9
Views
317
Prayers of thanks for this beautiful morning! Prayers that this will be a wonderful day for my family, my husband and myself. Prayers God will guide me in my words, thoughts and actions and that I made do good today and every day. Prayers for my sins to be forgiven for I am a sinner and I have...
Replies
4
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom