Praise the Lord b### and sisters. am requesting ...

Jawamwa

Prayer Partner
Praise the Lord brothers and sisters. I am requesting prayers tonight as I am going to an asylum interview for my 4-months baby. For the Lord to intervene as my baby is with healthy difficulties. ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praise the Lord ### and sisters. am requesting prayers tonight as
am going asylum interview for my ### months baby. for Lord to intervene as my
baby is with healthy difficulties.
###
In Jesus name your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Heal and deliver.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I am requesting a prayer request to get my ex back after my bad actions towards her. I have lost my temper, lusted, and sinned across the year and a half we were together. I may only be ### years old, and I didn't realize what I would miss until I lost it. I request that you keep...
Replies
7
Views
241
Hi, I am ### I am requesting a prayer that I am asking to God to give me 97 percentile in JEE Mains and the exam held on January month 2026. I am believing that God will give me. And I am asking you to that so please pray for me to achieve 97 percentile in JEE Mains. Thank you Show quoted text
Replies
9
Views
316
LORD God Jesus, I beseech thee to grant me my request for a quick and pain-free death now in Jesus' name, Amen. I don't want to wake up again.
Replies
10
Views
698
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom