Praise the God in Jesus name Hallelujah ...

Shefdon

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the God in Jesus name Hallelujah Br ### thanq very much for your wonderful words as answer and blessings to me, Br in my office one document called service boos are missing kindly pray that I should get all, thanq very much for your kind prayer
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen![/I]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for according to Your perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Bless and cause my relationship with You to grow stronger, more intimate, trusting, and sweeter, as the days, months, and years go by. May I come to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and the footsteps that I take daily. God place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me. Bless with me as a mighty warrior and let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Give Your angels charge over me to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from dangers of all kinds, including all evil, hurt, harm, accidents, demonic activity, the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God let nothing stop me from fulfilling my God destiny. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it.

:eek:Your Daily Appointment With God Is The Most Important One You Will Have All Day! Please spend quiet time with God daily (praying, talking to God, reading your Bible, and just being still and silent in God's presence).
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
190
Praise the lord God in Jesus name father present job am not getting father give me knowledge or show me the other way father 2 day I applied for leave father talk to them to accept my leave 2 day I want to go church anniversary. Am praying for family unite them protect them Father Jesus am...
Replies
6
Views
231
Thanks be to the Almighty God for the miracle he performed today. At ten o'clock this morning, ### was evicted from his HMO and had nowhere to go, despite his diligent efforts to secure housing in the last 2 months. The local authority's heartless recommendation was that he slept on the...
Replies
7
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom