Praise, testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank You God in Heaven the Glory belongs to You.

There was an urgent situation for many reasons.

I thank you for what you have been doing in the life of ### who I care about. When I saw her a couple months ago I became worried and I knew she was not really herself anymore. But I saw God take her just a few months ago from someone lost to where she is today which is more closer to herself. Still have a way to go until she truly finds you Lord. But WOW How Amazing You Are and I saw change in her in only a few weeks you brought her out of a very dark part of life into Light. I Praise Glory To You Father God, and God bless all your Prayer Warrior. I Thank You All. I have a couple other praises soon most were not as urgent as this one but God Deserves all the Glory. I am so grateful you are always there God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I posted almost a week ago about needjng prayers to succeed in my upcoming exam and I'm happy to tell you that God has done 🙏 Hallelujah!!! I've got an A! Yes, God is sooo amazing. Thank You Jesus. And thank you to all of you who took the time to pray and offer insight and encouragment...
Replies
11
Views
335
To god be the glory and Jesus his son..PHONE BILL IS PAID HALFWAY HALELLUJAH to the king of Kings for provision. Yes more to come as I draw closer to my lord and savior and god the father Amen
Replies
15
Views
209
Amen and Amen. I must give testimony of God’s faithfulness to supply my needs. I came into this women’s shelter with 4 items of clothing. I now can testify because of donations, praise god for the donated, I now have at least 15 items of clothing. to sleep and go outside in.. GLORY TO GOD. I...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom