leona
Humble Servant of All
Praise reports:
Finally got permission after 6 months to go to church on Sundays.
(Please pray that my intake increases through the week so they don't change their minds)
###, who I've asked for prayers for salvation, has turned up talking about being filled with the Holy Spirit & Jesus. (Please pray she does not relapse in alcohol abuse & looking for love from the wrong men)
Pray with me as I fast & pray for salvation for these people. It's important that God squash the lie that I'm a lesbian or a fake Christian as I'm trying to be a witness.
Finally got permission after 6 months to go to church on Sundays.
(Please pray that my intake increases through the week so they don't change their minds)
###, who I've asked for prayers for salvation, has turned up talking about being filled with the Holy Spirit & Jesus. (Please pray she does not relapse in alcohol abuse & looking for love from the wrong men)
Pray with me as I fast & pray for salvation for these people. It's important that God squash the lie that I'm a lesbian or a fake Christian as I'm trying to be a witness.
