Praise Report !

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pray4me

Thank you all for praying for me. I sent prayer request concerning heart palpations. I had echo gram which came back good ! stress test came back excellent !!! Blood work came back excellent !!!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Precious redeemer ,We give you thanks for your excellent will and rejoice along with your dear daughter at this wonderful news.

Your mercies are new every day

Thank you God is good. Praying for missions helping earthquakes like Turkey may Sat 7 a biblical help do well in assisting their finances. Please pray in this economy. Thanks. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for a good echo test today for my sons heart and that we can get him on the path to better soon. Thank you so much
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for those who have been praying for our son over the last month. He has some follow up appointments on Wednesday including an ECHO test, likely an EKG, etc. Please pray for continued healing, that his heart rhythm issues have resolved themselves and for good test results and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for our sons cardiologist appointment tomorrow. He is 9. We are praying that his prolonged qt has resolved itself. We are praying for a good echo and good test results and just positive and hopeful news. Praying for a long healthy life for him and that he can get back to being an...
Replies
Views
Dear all prayer Brs/Sis, kindly pray for Trivial MR found in the 2D Echo test report, my pulse rate 90 and my fasting sugar is 140 and post lunch is 280. Hbac1 is 8.2. When I go for the test next time, it should show all in normal range by all your incessant prayers. No weapon formed against me...
Replies
Views
I’m 7 months pregnant and my ultrasound came back with baby having one side of brain with more fluid in it than the other side. So I’m doing some genetic testing just to be sure. I’m waiting on results of blood test testing (7-10 days) for Down’s syndrome and other genetic diseases. And have to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom