Praise report

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God answered my prayer! Thank you so much for praying over and holding up my prayer request to the Lord!! The consumer proposal I had asked prayer over was accepted and with a much lower payment of one hundred and fifteen dollars per month. Additionally, God provided an explanation that the...
Replies
11
Views
191
TO THE MOST HIGH GOD BE GLORY AND HONOUR THRU JESUS CHRIST I am here to witness to gods faithfulness thru Jesus my lord and savior. My blood pressure is managed in Jesus name amen hallelujah. Also all of the petition I have asked you to stand in agreement with me is moving right along from the...
Replies
14
Views
224
I asked for prayers here for my daughter’s exam, and she passed! There were three exams in total; failing even one meant retaking all three, and there was a risk of facing disadvantages in future employment—plus, there was no guarantee of passing even if she retook them. The exams were...
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom