praise report

Praise reports. Our sister ### says her husband ### spoke with her for the first time. Their marriage is healing. Thank you for the prayers.
 
Please pray for our family to be rescued from the witchcraft attacks to seize our parents' property from us by our late brother ###'s girlfriend. Our nephew ###, who is battling alcohol, attacked our sister ### and damaged property. He needs deliverance from the generational spirit of violence and murder.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise report for my request for protection and peace and quiet. My mother and I were on a trip to see her brother. The trip is 9 hours in total one way, so we took two days to get there and then two days to get back staying at an oceanside motel for a night each way. On our way back home, the...
Replies
6
Views
106
I've had my driving lesson today and it went really well. Alot of it was theory based. We also covered roundabouts with myself driving. I conquered them which I didn't think that I'd be able to do. Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me.
Replies
9
Views
139
Thank you all who prayed for my ###. She had a good report. Thank you Jesus
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,058
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom