Praise report

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Hi all pop in when I feel the need to say something and read some blogs... GOD is amazing! As I grew older and after my car accident I realized how bad my life was and became a child of God, amen and amen. Had some very hard times losing all, sin in prison, devils attacks I just never gave up as I know I'm never alone and my God is in control and nothing is impossible for and by Him! I nowadays only realized Shabbat is from the Friday evening to Saturday night. I saw the Messiah Torah and went to see the man, myself and hubby. He was straightforward and said things about our selves and marriage being true. The are practicing the Jewish religions and only believe in the first 5 Bible books. I've also read up on them and saw they don't believe in Jesus being crucified and Risen, also not in the Holy Ghost???? This scares me and as I wanted to join before I pray for wisdom.. This is confusing for me, I know who serve an All mighty Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I've felted all of it, it's amazing having the Holy Spirit over you, to feel the love joy to worship God, I'm a child of God, yes I am!!!

Similar Requests

I have 3 things 1. I have faced a recent problem with my colleague because he use aggressive communication with me and i sent a mail to the organization but now they started to target me and the colleague also started taking revenge on me 2. My Partner got offer letter job in Singapore But he...
Replies
Views
Pray Jessica my daughter, she just got her nursing degree and needs a job good pay and learning more nursing skills. God's will ..thank you so much
Replies
Views
I have made a mistake and leaving my job and soulmate She and I are having a heart attack being away from each other Help restore this job it is impossible I got banned
Replies
Views
I need god i haven't had a job since December 4 got laid off. I got bills past due need to pay fees are adding up. I have put in so many applications i dont I qualify. Or i don't hear back. Life has hit me hard over a year ago and its still one thing after another. My health is good right now...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom