*praise Report*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melissity

Humble Servant of All
Thank God for all of you!! Court turned out ok today. It was extremely stressful because my fiancé's attorney failed to show up and the judge proceeded anyway. His girls' mom had an attorney and 3 witnesses. He was SO close to losing custody! His attorney had all of his evidence and he was not prepared at all! At the last minute the judge made a decision to call my fiancé's older daughter and talk to her. Her statements opened the door to my fiancé maintaining custody AND changing the parenting plan in his favor! Praise God! And thank you all! (Next pray that we are able to get our money back from the attorney!)

Psalm 118:8 always!!!! That's what I learned today! God bless you all!!!!
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Wow! Praise Jesus! Who knows what would have been if the lawyer was present, God bless You all!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've had my driving lesson today and it went really well. Alot of it was theory based. We also covered roundabouts with myself driving. I conquered them which I didn't think that I'd be able to do. Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me.
Replies
9
Views
141
TO THE MOST HIGH GOD BE GLORY AND HONOUR THRU JESUS CHRIST I am here to witness to gods faithfulness thru Jesus my lord and savior. My blood pressure is managed in Jesus name amen hallelujah. Also all of the petition I have asked you to stand in agreement with me is moving right along from the...
Replies
14
Views
221
On Friday I asked for prayer for ### who was going into Surgery to room a tumor. We prayed in the Name of Jesus that the tumor would be benign. Praise God the tumor was benign. ### is home recuperating from the surgery. Thank You Jesus. And thank you all for praying and believing with us for a...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom