Praise Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningMercy

Servant of All
I want to thank every prayer warrior who prayed for my daughter and the others at her school for protection from harassment by an individual employed at the same school district. The Lord has intervened and He gets all of the glory and praise because He is our Jehovah Nissi. (Psalm 108:13) Praising God for the victory in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For those who know ### I had situation at work that I thought was going to cost me my job. A child in my classroom got injured under my care. The administrator was blaming me for it and ask me to leave the school early Friday and to not come back until they called me. However, things work I...
Replies
10
Views
182
On Friday I asked for prayer for ### who was going into Surgery to room a tumor. We prayed in the Name of Jesus that the tumor would be benign. Praise God the tumor was benign. ### is home recuperating from the surgery. Thank You Jesus. And thank you all for praying and believing with us for a...
Replies
11
Views
201
TO THE MOST HIGH GOD BE GLORY AND HONOUR THRU JESUS CHRIST I am here to witness to gods faithfulness thru Jesus my lord and savior. My blood pressure is managed in Jesus name amen hallelujah. Also all of the petition I have asked you to stand in agreement with me is moving right along from the...
Replies
14
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom