Praise Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Many of you may know that my father ### was severely burned and was in the hospital for over 2 months. Well, he was discharged today; he is finally home. Thank you and God bless you who prayed for him. Praise God.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Praise God! This is wonderful news. I pray that he continues to heal well and makes a complete recovery, no more infections or setbacks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Friday I asked for prayer for ### who was going into Surgery to room a tumor. We prayed in the Name of Jesus that the tumor would be benign. Praise God the tumor was benign. ### is home recuperating from the surgery. Thank You Jesus. And thank you all for praying and believing with us for a...
Replies
11
Views
199
Today I received the decision on the Fair Hearing to contest an agency's denial of my emergency arrears assistance. It was remanded. Therefore, the agency must reopen and review my case. I ask in Jesus' name for wisdom in this process as the landlord cannot evict me due to several factors...
Replies
9
Views
122
I've had my driving lesson today and it went really well. Alot of it was theory based. We also covered roundabouts with myself driving. I conquered them which I didn't think that I'd be able to do. Thankyou to all whom have been praying for me.
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom