Praise Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

patientprayer

Disciple of Prayer
Praise Report.

The vicar called me after the interview and told that another person had been selected. The vicar praised me and said my nature to be just right for the Church missions. He hoped that I would find a job in another parish. It took seven days, and I was already losing hope. I prayed every day. And today when I started my search for other jobs: the vicar called again. The second applicant was refused the assignment, and now the place would be open to me. Hallelujah! The Lord is capable of miraculous things, and prayer is powerful! Thank you all for your prayers. I do not believe this is happening!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For those who know ### I had situation at work that I thought was going to cost me my job. A child in my classroom got injured under my care. The administrator was blaming me for it and ask me to leave the school early Friday and to not come back until they called me. However, things work I...
Replies
10
Views
177
On Friday I asked for prayer for ### who was going into Surgery to room a tumor. We prayed in the Name of Jesus that the tumor would be benign. Praise God the tumor was benign. ### is home recuperating from the surgery. Thank You Jesus. And thank you all for praying and believing with us for a...
Replies
11
Views
196
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom