Praise report: When I asked God to help my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Praise report: When I asked God to help my children reach their potential in the classroom and get good grades or bring up grades, the Lord Jesus graciously answered! Please pray (###) things: 1. Jesus keeps helping my kids understand and apply and remember new information. 2. Jesus really especially helps each child in math/chemistry-sciences. 3. My children use all of their gifts for the glory of God, and seek hard after God all of their lives.
 
GOD IS SO GOOD. I AM VERY HAPPY YOUR PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED. I PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN IN THE NAME OF JESUS OF NAZARETH. AMEN AND AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you. Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Replies
7
Views
251
I asked God for hope and he gave me a small glimmer of it I pray this is a sign of things to come “Not yet”
Replies
7
Views
252
I asked God to lay hands on my boyfriend ### to turn him around so let him just focus on ### that's me did anybody that's in the way of a relationship restore our relationship let ### get closer to me like no other let me be able to have miracle money to pay all my bills give me some wonderful...
Replies
6
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom