Praise Report...Thanks to everyone who prayed for ### who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpriteSpirit

Servant of All
Praise Report...Thanks to everyone who prayed for ### who had cancer. She just received a diagnosis today that she is cancer free!!! Praise Jehovah Rapha the Lord our Healer, in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for everyone who has offered prayers for me after 11 Months and numerous requests for prayers I can finally say my request for a successful rupture conventional and 6 months compensation has been accepted and I eternally grateful to everyone who prayed for this! Thank you all❤️❤️❤️
Replies
6
Views
370
Praise report Thanks to everyone who stood with me in prayer over my ###'s hands. She is well now and completely healed.
Replies
5
Views
258
Thank you brothers and sisters who prayed and offered me scriptures for my healing from a virus. I’m feeling much better and within a short time I’ll be able to return to care for my ### year old mother with breast cancer and dementia. I’ve missed her so much and she has cried looking for me so...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom