Jesussaves89
Beloved of All
Praise report: I got healing in my teeth position.. all glory goes to the LORD Jesus Christ. Also all glory goes to Him who helped me out of a bad situation and bad thoughts today. Thank you all for praying for me. Please pray for the health of my whole family that all the members may be made whole by the blood of Christ and led by Him in all things. Please continue to pray for my dad- that he may no longer be homeless and that his hope is in the LORD Jesus Christ. Please pray for both my grandmothers' health. Also please pray that the people who are hospitalized from the events of news I saw today that all may be healed and touched and saved by Jesus Christ. Please pray with them that Islam will come to a peaceful end by God's power and that the LORD helps me to do His Will and act and think according to His Will. I pray that all those who are lonely or alone that the LORD sends holy angels to them. In Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen.
