PRAISE REPORT: I asked God to give me the heart of ###

lhendon

Humble Prayer Partner
PRAISE REPORT:
I asked God to give me the heart of a friend, ###, when he gave it to me, I didn't know how to handle it, I was rude, and disrespectful to this person. I give thanks that God answered the prayer but I ask for continued prayer for me to recognize the hand of God because our prayers are answered in ways we least expect, we want it to show up one way and God is working things out for the good of those who love Him. Continue On my friends in the fight of faith and prayer for God to work on us, we are a mess in so many cases. I know I am. Love to you all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you. Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Replies
7
Views
255
I asked God for hope and he gave me a small glimmer of it I pray this is a sign of things to come “Not yet”
Replies
7
Views
253
I asked God to lay hands on my boyfriend ### to turn him around so let him just focus on ### that's me did anybody that's in the way of a relationship restore our relationship let ### get closer to me like no other let me be able to have miracle money to pay all my bills give me some wonderful...
Replies
6
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom