PRAISE REPORT Heavenly Father I want to thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
PRAISE REPORT Heavenly Father I want to thank you for all the answered prayers for my family and me. Last summer I began having problems with my right ear being clogged. I prayed and posted prayer requests. I want to thank all those who prayed with me about this. I put it in your hands Lord, and yesterday it began clearing up off and on. It's the same way this morning. Please Heavenly Father clear my ear so I can hear again. God bless
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE REPORT Heavenly Father please thank you we got our water back on today. You know yesterday they worked on our water line and had problems since 8 am yesterday. They are putting in a new fire hydrant. Praise God and Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Replies
8
Views
350
PRAISE REPORT Heavenly Father thank you for the rain we received last night. Praise God and thank you Father. Thank you for all those who prayed for us. Prayers work. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
7
Views
299
PRAISE REPORT Heavenly Father thank you for the rain we received last night. Praise God and thank you Father. Thank you for all those who prayed for us. Prayers work. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
9
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom