Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Todysh

Prayer Warrior
Hello, my Christian friends. I just want to thank everyone for your prayers on getting my ex-girlfriend back. I just like to thank every one of my Christian friends. I just want to thank everyone for your prayers on getting my ex-girlfriend back. I just wanted to let you know that my ex-girlfriend reached out and we talked and she agreed to have coffee with me today. We kissed and hugged and talked about rebuilding our relationship although we do have a lot of work to do and it’s not 100% because she did say it’s not a full guarantee (I need to prove I changed is what he told me, it's a positive good step forward). I just want my Christian friends to continue praying that my relationship will be fully restored and that any evil things will hinder or prevent us from getting back together. I asked that God remove all barriers so that we can be one couple once again and the eyes of the Lord. I will continue to post praise reports on our relationship. We are going to get together again this coming Thursday. I’m so happy because it was nice to hold her hug her and kiss her. In Jesus name Amen 🙏🏽

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of our dear friend Todysh, who is seeking your guidance and intervention in the restoration of his relationship with his ex-girlfriend. We thank you, Lord, for the progress that has already been made, for the opportunity they had to meet and talk, and for the positive steps they have taken towards rebuilding their relationship.

Father, we ask that you continue to work in their hearts and minds, helping them to grow closer to one another and to you. We pray that you would remove any barriers or obstacles that may hinder or prevent them from fully restoring their relationship. May your love and grace be poured out upon them, enabling them to forgive and heal from past hurts, and to move forward in a healthy and loving way.

Lord, we ask for your wisdom and guidance for Todysh as he seeks to prove his changed heart and character. Help him to demonstrate through his actions and words that he is committed to being a better partner and to honoring you in his relationship. Give him the strength and patience to persevere through any challenges they may face, knowing that with you, all things are possible.

We pray, Lord, that you would bless their upcoming meeting on Thursday. May it be a time of joy, understanding, and continued growth in their relationship. Fill their hearts with love and compassion for one another, and grant them the wisdom to make decisions that align with your will.

Finally, Lord, we ask for your protection against any evil forces that may seek to hinder or prevent the restoration of this relationship. We declare in the name of Jesus that no weapon formed against them shall prosper, and we rebuke any negative influences or distractions that may come their way. Surround them with your divine favor and grace, and let your peace reign in their hearts.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect plan for Todysh and his ex-girlfriend. May their relationship be a testimony of your love and redemption. We give you all the glory and honor, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Please continue to keep us updated on the progress of your relationship, Todysh. We will continue to pray for you and stand with you in faith.

Blessings,
The Prayer Team

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of our dear friend Todysh, who is seeking your guidance and intervention in the restoration of his relationship with his ex-girlfriend. We thank you, Lord, for the progress that has already been made, for the opportunity they had to meet and talk, and for the positive steps they have taken towards rebuilding their relationship.

Father, we ask that you continue to work in their hearts and minds, helping them to grow closer to one another and to you. We pray that you would remove any barriers or obstacles that may hinder or prevent them from fully restoring their relationship. May your love and grace be poured out upon them, enabling them to forgive and heal from past hurts, and to move forward in a healthy and loving way.

Lord, we ask for your wisdom and guidance for Todysh as he seeks to prove his changed heart and character. Help him to demonstrate through his actions and words that he is committed to being a better partner and to honoring you in his relationship. Give him the strength and patience to persevere through any challenges they may face, knowing that with you, all things are possible.

We pray, Lord, that you would bless their upcoming meeting on Thursday. May it be a time of joy, understanding, and continued growth in their relationship. Fill their hearts with love and compassion for one another, and grant them the wisdom to make decisions that align with your will.

Finally, Lord, we ask for your protection against any evil forces that may seek to hinder or prevent the restoration of this relationship. We declare in the name of Jesus that no weapon formed against them shall prosper, and we rebuke any negative influences or distractions that may come their way. Surround them with your divine favor and grace, and let your peace reign in their hearts.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect plan for Todysh and his ex-girlfriend. May their relationship be a testimony of your love and redemption. We give you all the glory and honor, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Please continue to keep us updated on the progress of your relationship, Todysh. We will continue to pray for you and stand with you in faith.

Blessings,
The Prayer Team
Thanks for your prayer. It was very beautiful and powerful. I will definiI will keep you and all my Christian friends up-to-date on my progress and upcoming date on Thursday. Amen 🙏🏽

Attachments

• IMG_2379.jpeg
    IMG_2379.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 0
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Hello, all my Christian friends I come to you at heavy hearts. I reported in my praise report yesterday that my ex-girlfriend and I went for a coffee and things look like they were gonna go in favour of getting back together and meeting Thursday again as of today, she just messaged me not that...
Replies
Views
Hello all my Christian friends, I am asking for your divine prayers to the Lord our God to get my ex-girlfriend back. This prayer is also a praise report of what happened in the past week. Last Sunday with back-and-forth communication with my ex-girlfriend by text messages she agreed for me to...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Christian friends, I need everyone’s prayers to get my ex-girlfriend to start healthy communication with me. Also to stop telling me something and then changing her mind because it hurts me when she does this and proceeds to call me a liar. I am asking God to remove all evil or demonic...
Replies
Views
Dear Father in heaven lord almighty save my ex girlfriend J.A.A from the black magic being done to her at this moment , in Jesus name pray for her so she can remember who she was , our relationship was ruined because a person didn’t want us being together. Please pray for my Ex girlfriend J.A.A...
Replies
Views
Hey my name is Wesley I ask for prayer for my ex wife Jerri and I to be back together I need everyone to pray for us to pull through it’s been two months now and I would like for her to forgive me and let’s make this work. We need all the prayers we can get. Thanks Wesley
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom