Praise report!! Another Christian who is {for now} working

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Praise report!! Another Christian who is {for now} working out of town because she can't find steady work here, can't pay a certain bill in the area here because she doesn't have a checking account to mail a check, I lay out the money and she Western Unions it back to me. {And she's honest, and pays it back.} But this last time, it was dragging on and on, so I was worried that she'd keep asking for more before giving back the original, and eventually I'd run low!! But today she called and explained the delay so the money will be here soon!! That's the praise report!!
 
PRAISE GOD!! that was kind of you to her. keep helping and encouraging people. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABDOUNTLY ### ###!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise report!! Another hectic Saturday, with tight schedules, but by hook or by crook I got through and am now on the down side of the day.
Replies
11
Views
161
***PRAISE REPORT*** Another successful delivery Yaay Thank you Abba.. Thank you !!! and Thank you dear friends for your prayer support. GOD Bless YOU!!!. =) ~ NEWHOPE
Replies
8
Views
69
  • Locked
PRAISE REPORT Another one of my prayers has been answered! Thank you Lord for being so kind to me. I praise You! I posted on here ages ago about losing touch with one of my dearest Christian friends, he is family to me and is someone who I really miss and he just contacted me. I am really...
Replies
16
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,479
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom