Praise Report, And Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
Jesus Christ, praise God Lord, You are awesome. I got an interview today. God help me to make a good impression and get this job, Almighty One. Amen and Hallelujah!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier this week / month / year I posted the prayer below. Well today is the day after my interview and I have been offered the position but only one day a week due ti funding difficulties. This is huge and a miracle, I have always been told that it would not happen and getting any position...
Replies
10
Views
201
About 2 months ago I posted a prayer request after being told it was very unlikely that a job opportunity would happen. The day after the prayer request the job listing was posted but as a pool meaning I am up against others and will only be contacted if and when a need arises. Three weeks later...
Replies
6
Views
155
For those who know ### I had situation at work that I thought was going to cost me my job. A child in my classroom got injured under my care. The administrator was blaming me for it and ask me to leave the school early Friday and to not come back until they called me. However, things work I...
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom