I waited until my medical report was in before I shared the results. Incredible blessing.
I will now tell you about my 2020.

Actually my issue began in October 2019. I was diagnosed with multiple clusters of cancer in my bladder.
I also had extreme severe abdominal pain that no drugs could alleviate (except for marijuana caplets—legal in Canada). I had taken the caplets and later decided to abandon it altogether.
I had high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol.

I decided to become a member of this prayer site on the 17 Nov 2019.
My cancer operation was in January 2020, followed up with chemo that lasted until the end of March.
Abdominal pain was still intense but I got to stroll in my favourite beautiful green park. Never thought I would make it this far.
However, in July the cancer came back. The chemo was finished in the first week of September. But somehow my attitude was preserved and my relationship with God became deeper. My faith in Jesus grew. I was ready for Jesus, if He called me home. I was at peace.

Now one year later in October 2020.
It starts off with no abdominal pain and I can't logically explain why.
Test after test, thoroughly examined. Results after results... '0' issue. Blood pressure: normal,
diabetes incredible results 6.0 Canadian or 108 USA. My doctor started cutting me back on prescription meds.
A year after becoming a member of this site, I had my third bladder check.
The doctor saw a scar that was created by the lasers during the last operation and he couldn't be 100% sure that there was no cancer. So we waited for the blood, and urine test. Negative. 😃
Praise God! My health had significantly improved. Thank you Father.

There are some members here that are going through hell and I pray that our God would fully restore them, in Jesus' name.
May you all be restored. I don't know when the Father will call me home but with Jesus' help, I will keep my lamp burning
Nothing but ❤!
 
I waited until my medical report was in before I shared the results. Incredible blessing.
I will now tell you about my 2020.

Actually my issue began in October 2019. I was diagnosed with multiple clusters of cancer in my bladder.
I also had extreme severe abdominal pain that no drugs could alleviate (except for marijuana caplets-legal in Canada) I had taken the caplets and later decided to abandon it altogether.
I had high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol.

I decided to become a member of this prayer site on the 17 Nov 2019.
My cancer operation was in January 2020, followed up with chemo that lasted until the end of March.
Abdominal pain was still intense but I got to stroll in my favourite beautiful green park. Never thought I would make it this far.
However in July the cancer came back. The Chemo was finished in the first week of September. But somehow my attitude was preserved and my relationship with God became deeper. My faith in Jesus grew. I was ready for Jesus, if He called me home. I was at peace.

Now one year later in October 2020.
It starts off with no abdominal pain and I can't logically explain why.
Test after test, thoroughly examined. Results after results... '0' issue. Blood pressure: normal,
diabetes incredible results 6.0 Canadian or 108 USA. My doctor started cutting me back on prescription meds.
A year after becoming a member of this site, I had my third bladder check.
The doctor saw a scar that was created by the lasers during the last operation and he couldn't be 100% sure that there was no cancer. So we waited for the blood, and urine test. Negative. 😃
Praise God! My health had significantly improved. Thank you Father.

There are some members here that are going through hell and I pray that our God would fully restore them, in Jesus' name.
May you all be restored. I don't know when the Father will call me home but with Jesus' help, I will keep my lamp burning
Nothing but ❤!
Amen thank you Jesus for the victory
 
I waited until my medical report was in before I shared the results. Incredible blessing.
I will now tell you about my 2020.

Actually my issue began in October 2019. I was diagnosed with multiple clusters of cancer in my bladder.
I also had extreme severe abdominal pain that no drugs could alleviate (except for marijuana caplets-legal in Canada) I had taken the caplets and later decided to abandon it altogether.
I had high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol.

I decided to become a member of this prayer site on the 17 Nov 2019.
My cancer operation was in January 2020, followed up with chemo that lasted until the end of March.
Abdominal pain was still intense but I got to stroll in my favourite beautiful green park. Never thought I would make it this far.
However in July the cancer came back. The Chemo was finished in the first week of September. But somehow my attitude was preserved and my relationship with God became deeper. My faith in Jesus grew. I was ready for Jesus, if He called me home. I was at peace.

Now one year later in October 2020.
It starts off with no abdominal pain and I can't logically explain why.
Test after test, thoroughly examined. Results after results... '0' issue. Blood pressure: normal,
diabetes incredible results 6.0 Canadian or 108 USA. My doctor started cutting me back on prescription meds.
A year after becoming a member of this site, I had my third bladder check.
The doctor saw a scar that was created by the lasers during the last operation and he couldn't be 100% sure that there was no cancer. So we waited for the blood, and urine test. Negative. 😃
Praise God! My health had significantly improved. Thank you Father.

There are some members here that are going through hell and I pray that our God would fully restore them, in Jesus' name.
May you all be restored. I don't know when the Father will call me home but with Jesus' help, I will keep my lamp burning
Nothing but ❤!
Jesus you love us this much, thank you Lord, the years that were eaten by the locusts,Our good Lord is paying you back, you are not going anywhere soon, you are a living testimony,yesu Asante.
 
I waited until my medical report was in before I shared the results. Incredible blessing.
I will now tell you about my 2020.

Actually my issue began in October 2019. I was diagnosed with multiple clusters of cancer in my bladder.
I also had extreme severe abdominal pain that no drugs could alleviate (except for marijuana caplets-legal in Canada) I had taken the caplets and later decided to abandon it altogether.
I had high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol.

I decided to become a member of this prayer site on the 17 Nov 2019.
My cancer operation was in January 2020, followed up with chemo that lasted until the end of March.
Abdominal pain was still intense but I got to stroll in my favourite beautiful green park. Never thought I would make it this far.
However in July the cancer came back. The Chemo was finished in the first week of September. But somehow my attitude was preserved and my relationship with God became deeper. My faith in Jesus grew. I was ready for Jesus, if He called me home. I was at peace.

Now one year later in October 2020.
It starts off with no abdominal pain and I can't logically explain why.
Test after test, thoroughly examined. Results after results... '0' issue. Blood pressure: normal,
diabetes incredible results 6.0 Canadian or 108 USA. My doctor started cutting me back on prescription meds.
A year after becoming a member of this site, I had my third bladder check.
The doctor saw a scar that was created by the lasers during the last operation and he couldn't be 100% sure that there was no cancer. So we waited for the blood, and urine test. Negative. 😃
Praise God! My health had significantly improved. Thank you Father.

There are some members here that are going through hell and I pray that our God would fully restore them, in Jesus' name.
May you all be restored. I don't know when the Father will call me home but with Jesus' help, I will keep my lamp burning
Nothing but ❤!
What a powerful testimony. God is Jehovah Rapha who heals. Amen to your testimony..Remain blessed..
 
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Love for us, for Blessing Brother ### to be Healed by Your Stripes, for allowing all of us to claim Your Promises to be Healed by Your Stripes, by Your Name Jesus, for Allowing Yourself to go through what You did for our Peace in which we love meditating on, oh the amazement of being Your bride, oh the treasures of Your Word, the amazement of Your Glory! Always All in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

Thanks for sharing this with us ###!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for blessing ### with his eye surgery, it is because of your perfect will, love and compassion that you have showed him, that everything went well and there were no complications, thank you for this miracle in our lives, yesterday was the follow-up...
Replies
11
Views
212
TO THE MOST HIGH GOD BE GLORY AND HONOUR THRU JESUS CHRIST I am here to witness to gods faithfulness thru Jesus my lord and savior. My blood pressure is managed in Jesus name amen hallelujah. Also all of the petition I have asked you to stand in agreement with me is moving right along from the...
Replies
14
Views
224
thank oyu for oyur prayers. please ocntinue to poray formy ### salvaiton healign and dleiverance form dmentis highblood susgar blood pressure regrow toe and helaignof toes and healign of bowels and diabetesinsipidus. thank you Lor for thehelaigni also recived today thanky ou for oyurmercy. pelas...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom